‘There is nothing in the world more powerful than a good story.’
Hello, I’m Catherine Hemming and I’m here to help you tell your brilliant business story. I founded Social Wonderland in 2018 after graduating from the Social Media Management programme with Digital Mums.
I previously spent 10 years working in the bookselling industry, a job I quickly fell madly in love with because it combined my love of stories with a passion for meeting people. While organising events and collaborations within my local community, I realised I wanted to tell even more stories using the power of social media.
Social Media provides the most incredible opportunity for getting your message out there. I help my clients throw traditional, stuffy marketing out the window in favour of a more personal approach. Through a mix of content strategy, creation and platform management I help them drive genuine customer engagement, connection and of course, more sales.
Social Wonderland is all about the magic of telling stories, and here’s how I can help you to tell yours…
Fun Facts About Me
• Coffee makes my world go round
• My children are my biggest motivation
• I am a massive book hoarder
• I love my community and I’m passionate about greener living
• I studied English and Italian at university and lived in Italy for a year
• I love animals and have a dog and two rabbits
• I’m a bit of a day dreamer
• The glass is always half full
• My husband and I love games, our relationship was founded on endless games of Yahtzee!